July 5, 2019

Desktop Diving 2.0

There is a folder on my digital desktop that reads Meg's Photographs.

Inside that folder reads another--Colour Work--the collection below depicts its contents. A soft and random array that spans the ripples of time :) 2008-2019

Looking back for a moment as the album 'Remembering Mountains, unheard songs by Karen Dalton' spins in the parlour. My son plays with a xylophone and a sippy cup lid in the sun.

---

Working with dough gave Lula a great thought! This little girl is so special to me. Love you forever ponygirl! February 2019

Photograph of me capturing the Prairies by Andrea McLaren. January 2012

Ding and Dong go to Beaconia Beach! July 2012

Lisa and Meg in a nutshell. July 2012

My mother Kim in orange with her cousin Sharon in the yard where I grew up. Rosenort MB; August 2009? 2012?

I shot this in February 2012 on Selkirk Avenue at Charles Street in Winnipeg, MB.

Rebecca by lamplight. September 2012

Grant in his easy chair. Winnipeg, MB September 2012

Iain pouring his friend a rye. September 2012

Jack and his dad Anthony at his Uncle Bill's wedding in Canmore, BC; July 2012
---

Then there is a folder titled Contrast Work (my own and others I admire):

Olive on the case at Rhymes With Orange (my sister's clothing shop in the Exchange at the time); July 2012

One of my old bedrooms. A winter white room tucked away near the rails of North Point Douglas, Winnipeg, MB; July 2012

Negative scan from PJB's collection.

Old Stencil work on found photograph. Summer 2012

'Sassy Swimmers' an illustration from 2014.

Young bucks at an Uptown party. We weren't yet lovers but the spark was there!

Baby Birdie; August 2012.


Young Leo on Ruby Street. Summer 2012

An old favourite drawing of mine. Inspired by some time spent on Canada's Atlantic coast  the year prior; Summer 2012.

Hooligans at Natural Cycle. January 2012.

My boy and I. May 2019

Winter Leo. Winnipeg, MB; January 2013

Leo rides my Magnum at a standstill. 2013

Benny and his Grandpa Cal. 6 weeks old. January 2019

---

No comments:

Post a Comment