July 22, 2019

Red Rock Lake



---

A partial roll of photos captured over the course of a weekend spent at a cottage with my with family. Kroeker Lake Shaker 4.0! Last year while visiting this cottage, Elliot was three months old and I was six months along with Bernard. The dynamic was a little different this year with two busy boys but fun all the same. O and Bea helped out so much with the babies I felt like I was on a holiday! While the little ones napped, us ladies worked on a Cyanotype project. First a nature walk to collect specimens, then laying out the design in subdued lighting on treated fabric swatches, then exposing our designs under the sun, then rinsing and hanging to dry! Fun experiment on a sunny weekend away. The adults were sure to carve out time each evening to enjoy cocktails and card games in good company once the kids were in bed. Always my favourite part!

Kiev 60 / Portra 400
Red Rock Lake, Manitoba; July 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment