January 25, 2018

Ring the Bell Three Times

This is the one for me. Photo thanks to Kat Willson.

Wedding day people in the mist. Photo thanks to Kat Willson.

My handsome groom. I shot this portrait, tail end of the roll; glad I got him! 
My bud King. Dear Lisa, I love you so. Photo thanks to Jill Zach.
My ma in law Tammy and her youngest grandbabe, Miss Arlo. Photo thanks to Jill Zach.
Pre-ceremony embrace with Dano all the way from Whitehorse. This time before the ceremony was so special. Photo thanks to Jill Zach.
How much can I possibly love you? To Jupiter and beyond my friend. Photo thanks to Jill Zach.

Two dresses hang pretty. Both cut and hand sewn in the 1920s. Ni bought the black one for me in 2015. Photo. Kat Willson

Never in my life have I grinned so wide as this day, September 16, 2017. Photo thanks to Chelsea Neufeld.

Jake Chenier serenading us with a love song on our wedding day. Photo thanks to Kat Willson.

My dear Auntie Daryl married Iain and I. She makes me laugh and I, her. Love this capture by Kat Willson.

Just Married sip, starring Atlas. Photo thanks to Kat Willson.
The only extended Reimer family portrait of 2017, starring my ma. Photo thanks to Steve MacLeod.

No comments:

Post a Comment