October 1, 2019

Teenage Mutant Ninja Baby

This was my last frame on the roll. As the camera rewound, Robert Falcon Ouellette walked into the frame. What are the chances of that? Missed encounters.
Sometimes Ni and I walk along Portage on Sunday evenings and play funny Cruise Night games.
Father and son watching the world go by on one of the last warm evenings of September. 
Simple pleasures of the Witching Hour.
Benny's first time at the track.
People watching. I am trying to challenge myself capture people (other than Benny) again. It's virtually impossible.
Watching the horses thunder by.
There they go! First horse track experience. 
I spy: long limbs. Typical scene.
RIP Westminster Tot Lot. Benny and I miss that playground space so much!
Suddenly I have a teenager at my table. How?!

 ---

I shot this pink-sopped roll on 40+ year old colour film from long-dead Laurence, using the little pocket cam Iain received from his mum and dad for his 16th birthday.

Olympus Stylus / very expired Kodak 400

No comments:

Post a Comment