January 27, 2012

The Stinker

Dear Poulet, salut.

Ca va? Cooking up a storm over there, I imgine?

My friend Leo, I need you in my life. Je m'ennuie de toi. You would like my new room and tear it a new one. I wish we could walk around together. There are lots of dogs around and a great Splash Park near my house. Good view and light from a floor up. Pots of ink to spill all around. You would dig it. Your ma sent me these photos and made my day. Thanks V. This is us alright, clowning around and making an omelet.  Miss you buddy.

Love, Megan

* all photos shot by Jeremy Spry













1 comment:

  1. Wow, you are incredibly gorgeous in these photos. At ease. I don't know if it's your crop with that collar or you with Leo (or all of the above), but it is very nice, all of it.

    Let's go visit them!! Summer?

    xox
    Rag(s)

    ReplyDelete